What Am I Waiting On?

Go ahead, answer that.  I dare you.


 
I bet you said a baby, right?

Well, yeah, kind of...

Funny how when God wants you to realize something, you hear it several times. First in email encouragement from my sister in law, then in conversation with another waiting family, and again this morning in church.

My impatient waiting has often been comforted by knowing that a baby is being formed in the secret place by God.  He knows when, he knows where, he knows how.  So really, I'm waiting on the Lord.  I am waiting on his timing.

God is never late, God is never early, God is on time.

Waiting on the Lord gives me hope, assurance and confidence.  I can wait for his best.

Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Psalm 27:14

...but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31



Comments

Post a Comment

I love feedback!

Popular Posts